AdAway APK prevails to be an open source ad blocking mechanism for the Android users. Rescuing the frustrated Android phone owner from the annoying ads, AdAway APK accesses a host file from his device to block an ad from a specific site.
It surely is a brilliant tool, but requires a root in an Android phone. With the influx of the newest update of AdAway for Android, an individual can create a list of websites on which AdAway app doesn’t work and thereby showing the ad pop-ups.
App Name: AdAway APK
Supported Version: Android 4.1+
Last Updated: October 04, 2018
Here is the availability of AdAway for all the Android versions starting from 4.1 and the latest version of AdAway being 3.3. For a hassle-free run of AdAway download in an Android device, a free storage space of 5.5 MB is required in it. You can now avail the latest version of the app by going to the download button as mentioned in this article.
Latest AdAway APK File Information
|App Size||5.5 MB|
|Supported Version||Android 4.1+|
|Last Updated||October 04, 2018|
AdAway APK Features
- The APK file lets an Android phone user to block all the advertisements on a specific website and hence resolves the plight of nagging ads.
- Blocks the undesired pop-ups while browsing the internet.
- Create a ‘whitelist’ to enable the specific websites for ad promotion.
- With the help of AdAway, get the option to select the desired host files from his device.
- In case of video streaming as in Youtube, ads are blocked for maintaining the convenient watch of the videos.
- It ranges to be an open source, which comes as a free download.
- Entry of additional host names in the blacklist.
How to use AdAway on your Android to Block Ads?
Using AdAway in a relevant Android phone is a very simple task. Follow the guiding steps as described below, to effectively and efficiently use AdAway:
- Find the download button in the article in order to download and install the latest version of AdAway APK.
- Launch the application in your phone and grant access for the root permission.
- Tap the button of ‘download files and apply ad blocking’.
- It will download the host files and initiate the ad blocking process.
- When the pop up is displayed, reboot your Android device.
- An option is available in the menu, to scan for the adware.
- The user is dispensed with an option to dump the host files to the blocking list.
- Create a whitelist, as the list of exceptions for AdAway.
AdAway Latest Screenshots
Without any second opinions, AdAway does the brilliant work that none of its competitors can. Be it nougat or marshmallow, the Ultima version of AdAway works exceptionally well with all Android updates above 4.1.
Replenishing users with the creation of ‘whitelist’ and ‘blacklist’, the application also allows them to select the host files from their devices.
It is to be carefully warned that many peculiar websites such as xda, 4pda, appvn, uptodown and aptoide promote an affected download of APK files. You can now stop worrying about the fraudulent measures or the mess involved in the download as with this website you can be assured of the 100% safe download.